- A.Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us to execute the purchase or services contract. We collect your personal information you give us when you use our Services. For example, if you visit our Site and place an order, we collect information that you provide to us during the ordering process. This information will include your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment account or credit card information. In some regions, , passport information and tax number are also needed for customer clearance . We may also collect personal information when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, or when you complete online forms or surveys provided on the Site. You may also choose to provide your email address to us if you would like to receive information about the products and services that the Magfit offers, such as Magfit New Arrivals.
- B.Information You Provide to us to improve our products and services. You may voluntarily provide us with your height, age, and weight and measurements and your preference. This information is used by us to recommend clothing sizes, and to provide fit prediction services for you.
- C.Information You Post on the Site. If you post information on public areas of the Site, for example a customer review, that information may be collected and used by Magfit, users of the Site, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- D.Information You Provide through our Live Chat on the Site. You may provide personal information through our Live Chat which is available on the Site 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Live Chat that you are not comfortable sharing with a chat employee.
- Information we collect in connection with a Promotion will be used to administer the Promotion, such as by notifying winners and distributing prizes. As permitted by applicable law, your information may also be used by Magfit or the Promotion sponsor for marketing purposes. Your entry into the Promotion may result in the addition of your information to our mailing list as well as to the mailing list of our promotional partners. Acceptance of a prize may require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to post publicly some of your information via the Site, such as on a winner's page.
- F.Information Automatically Collected Through the Site. We may automatically collect personal information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information. If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer. Please see section 2 below to learn more about our automatic Personal information processing activities.
- A.Cookies. The cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
- Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly; to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services; to collect passive information about your use of our Services; to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns; to help us improve our Services; and to remember your preferences for your convenience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
- B.Other Tracking Technologies. To see how successfully our marketing campaigns or other Site goals are performing we sometimes use conversion pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page (e.g. a thank you page once you have completed the procedure for subscribing to one of our services or have completed one of our forms). We also use web pixels to analyze usage patterns on our Site. The use of a pixel allows Magfit to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
C.Your Choices. Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Sites by taking the steps outlined below.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Mobile Advertising: If you are not located in the European Countries, you can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of advertising by accessing the settings in mobile device and following the instructions. If you opt-out, we will remove all data about you and will not collect any further data. The random ID previously assigned to you will be removed. Thus, if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will be unable to continue to track you using the prior ID and you will for all practical purposes be a new user. If you are located in the European Countries, the cookie banner on our website will provide you the opportunity to consent to having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of advertising by accessing the settings in mobile device.
- Third-Party Cookies. If you are not located in the European Countries, to opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising entities. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see http://www.aboutads.info/consumers . If you are not located in the European Countries, the cookie banner on our website will provide you the opportunity to consent to having third-party advertising cookies.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s optout portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- D.Analytics. If you are not located in the European Countries, we may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . If you are located in the European Countries, and the Google Analytics is structured to collect Personal Information, the cookie banner on our website will provide you the opportunity to consent to Google Analytics.
- F.Other Tracking Technologies. We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect "clickstream" data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Site for the same purposes.
- Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Pages of our Site may also use Java scripts, which are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components; entity tags, which are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to accelerate website performance; and HTML5 local storage, which allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
- G.Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT" signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
- H.Location Information. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third-parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. See your device settings for more information.
- B.For Internal Use. We use your personal information for the purposes of furthering our business, including improving our Site's content and functionality by analyzing where, on which types of devices and how our Site is used, how many visitors we receive, and where they click through to the Site from. We also use it to remember you in case you re-visit our Site, so we will know if you have already been served with surveys, or (where Site content is undergoing testing) which version of the content you were served.
- D.To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You. We collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us. Without your personal information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
- E.To Ensure the Security of the Services. We care about keeping you secure and safe while using our Services. Keeping you safe requires us to process your personal information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information. We use such information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not gain access to your information. We cannot ensure the security of our Services if we do not process your personal information for security purposes.
- F.To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies. When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms and Conditions. To ensure you comply with them, we process your personal information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. Subject to the applicable law, we may also process your personal information to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies and enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners.
- G.To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your personal information. For example, we process your personal information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot perform the Services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
- A.Within Our Corporate Organization. Magfit is a part of a corporate organization that has several legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems.Magfit may share your personal information within this organization to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request.
- B.Third Parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers acting on our behalf to help us operate our Services. These third parties can only use your data in accordance with our written instructions and must comply with the information security protections we have put in place.
- C.To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on Magfit. If there is a takeover, sale or purchase of our business, we may disclose your personal information to the new (or prospective) owner of the business.
- D.Third Party Advertisers. In certain circumstances, and subject to the applicable law, we may share your personal information with third parties to market their products or services to you.
- F.Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.